Chippenham Borough Lands Charity Data Protection Consent
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) require CBLC to obtain active consent for personal data to be stored in its manual filing system or databases. Information is retained for the sole purpose of grant processing, analysis, administration and accounting. By ticking consent on any form on this website, you agree to CBLC retaining your details according to the terms and policies outlined below.
- Consent in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) must be given before grant applications can be processed.
- At any time, you can ask for data to be removed from CBLC databases other than the essential financial data required by our auditors. Please email us at email@example.com or telephone us at 01249 658180.
- If you change your email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can contact the CBLC office to receive a copy of any personal information currently held by us once we have received proof of your identity. CBLC is committed to protecting the personal data of our beneficiaries, contacts and colleagues.
- Any details you give us will be held in accordance with GDPR and the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We will not share with third parties, unless we have your explicit permission to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
- We do not sell any information held.
- We will not contact you except in relation to an application where you have provided personal information for a specific purpose (e.g. in support of a small grant claim).
- We retain information to process applications (organisations and individuals); and for sound governance (trustees, office team and agents working on behalf of CBLC).
- When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it is treated securely. Information you send to us electronically is transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, CBLC cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems mainly in password-accessed computers.
- We do not collect information automatically from the website.
Data will be retained in the CBLC Database, applications currently are in paper format and are held in filing cabinets in a secure office.