- We give grants to individuals who are currently living and have lived within the parish of Chippenham for at least 2 years.
- Our grants are for those residents on a means tested benefit or with a single household income of less than £16,000 or £30,000 for a joint household income.
- The charity gives grants where there is no other statutory or discretionary funding such as that given by the government and local authorities.
- Our grants to individuals include funding for white goods, furniture, food vouchers, debt, funeral costs, and mobility aids.
- We also give grants for anyone studying up to and including level 3 to help with educational costs. This may include equipment such as laptops, course fees and transport costs.
- Our other grant available to individuals is for enrichment purposes, to help with wellbeing, inclusion and confidence for those at risk of isolation and/or mental health issues. This should be for a group activity and may include sports tuition, music lessons and attending art/drama classes.
- Unfortunately, we cannot help with first degrees and masters; carpets and floor coverings; and funding of individual sports persons.
Find out more by making an enquiry
Wiltshire Citizens Advice
Advice including how to switch to a cheaper utilities’ provider, claiming benefits and managing debt.
Wiltshire Council’s Wellbeing Hub
Help and support during Covid especially for those self-isolating.
- T: 0300 003 4576
- E: email@example.com
Warm and Safe Wiltshire
Help and advice about keeping your home warm and safe including issues with damp, fuel debts and fire safety checks.
- T: 0800 038 5722 (freephone)
- W: www.warmandsafewiltshire.org.uk
Help with accessing welfare benefits, support services, and grants such as SSAFA and the Royal British Legion.
Information about Wessex Water’s priority service for those customers who may need some extra support. This includes help with reading your meter.